The Funny Foods Inspired By Royal Wedding Mania
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Would you be flattered or offended if a company made teabags topped by the torso of you and your betrothed? What about mass-market ice cream cake or doughnuts inspired by your wedding? In the case of some of the royal wedding-inspired foods that follow, it's hard to tell whether the company is just trying to make a buck or if they're respectfully nodding at the historic affair. What do you think about these products?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts