Funniest Food Tweets of the Week
Recipe of the day
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
It’s that time again, time for humorous food tweets. This week, among the many general food musings, plenty of tweeters have been commenting on food related news. One food item that has gone viral is news that Americans are continuing to order the unhealthy items at fast-food chains, eschewing healthier options like salads. Shock! Well, Americans and their love for burgers didn't stand a chance when thrown to tweeters.
And although you won't see this beauty in a KFC anytime soon, a twitter account has been spawned from a provocative image of a scantily clad chicken in The New York Times. If you find the @NYTChicken's (a.k.a Sexy Chicken) tweets below particularly hysterical, you can check out an interview Mashable scored with the chick. But you'd better hurry before the Twitter bird gets any ideas.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts