- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Funniest DIY Food Fails
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
We all love a good DIY project. There is little more that compares to joy of creating something totally unique from scratch when others comparatively pay much more to have the same thing done by professionals. So we Pinterest our favorite projects and begin creating that magical project that is going to wow the world.
And sometimes, we fail at doing that... miserably. While one’s project (and pride) may be severely wounded, it truly makes a great laugh for all of us who get to see to the failed, yet valiant, attempts at DIY. Here are a few of our favorite fails:
Those are supposed to be lollipops? FAIL.
These look star-spangled hammered. FAIL.
Uh... what? FAIL.
This is definitely not a classic. FAIL
PEEP, puh-lease! FAIL.
S’more? More like S’none. FAIL
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts