- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Funniest DIY Food Fails
Recipe of the day
- 10 Foods for Healthy Hair
- How to Host a Hot Chocolate Social
- Fox Is Cooking Up a ‘Soul Food’ Sequel with the Original Cast
- A Cartoon About Food Trucks Will Soon Be a Reality, Thanks to Margaret Cho and a Director of 'The Simpsons'
- There’s Now a Dating App for Bacon-Lovers Called Sizzl, Thanks to Oscar Meyer
We all love a good DIY project. There is little more that compares to joy of creating something totally unique from scratch when others comparatively pay much more to have the same thing done by professionals. So we Pinterest our favorite projects and begin creating that magical project that is going to wow the world.
And sometimes, we fail at doing that... miserably. While one’s project (and pride) may be severely wounded, it truly makes a great laugh for all of us who get to see to the failed, yet valiant, attempts at DIY. Here are a few of our favorite fails:
Those are supposed to be lollipops? FAIL.
These look star-spangled hammered. FAIL.
Uh... what? FAIL.
This is definitely not a classic. FAIL
PEEP, puh-lease! FAIL.
S’more? More like S’none. FAIL
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts