Funniest DIY Food Fails
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
We all love a good DIY project. There is little more that compares to joy of creating something totally unique from scratch when others comparatively pay much more to have the same thing done by professionals. So we Pinterest our favorite projects and begin creating that magical project that is going to wow the world.
And sometimes, we fail at doing that... miserably. While one’s project (and pride) may be severely wounded, it truly makes a great laugh for all of us who get to see to the failed, yet valiant, attempts at DIY. Here are a few of our favorite fails:
Those are supposed to be lollipops? FAIL.
These look star-spangled hammered. FAIL.
Uh... what? FAIL.
This is definitely not a classic. FAIL
PEEP, puh-lease! FAIL.
S’more? More like S’none. FAIL
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts