- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Funniest DIY Food Fails
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Kids Try Dark Chocolate for the First Time, Absolutely Hate It
- Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Mind of a Chef’ Is Back This Fall with Gabrielle Hamilton and David Kinch
- Lollipops in Utah, Eggplants in Nevada, and More Popular Emojis Ranked by State
- These People Completely Recreated the Simpsons Kitchen in Their Own Home
- 6 Foods That Can Clean Your House
We all love a good DIY project. There is little more that compares to joy of creating something totally unique from scratch when others comparatively pay much more to have the same thing done by professionals. So we Pinterest our favorite projects and begin creating that magical project that is going to wow the world.
And sometimes, we fail at doing that... miserably. While one’s project (and pride) may be severely wounded, it truly makes a great laugh for all of us who get to see to the failed, yet valiant, attempts at DIY. Here are a few of our favorite fails:
Those are supposed to be lollipops? FAIL.
These look star-spangled hammered. FAIL.
Uh... what? FAIL.
This is definitely not a classic. FAIL
PEEP, puh-lease! FAIL.
S’more? More like S’none. FAIL
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts