Fruited Breakfast Quinoa Recipe
- 1 Cup quinoa
- 1/2 Cup dried cherries, mixed berries or chopped apricots
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cups Blue Diamond Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1/3 Cup cherry, berry or apricot 100% fruit spread
- Steel Cut Oats with Pears, Cinnamon and Almonds Recipe
- Tropical Mango Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Waffles Recipe
- Peaches and Cream French Toast Recipe
- Italian Spinach Frittata Recipe
- Apple Almond Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Mexican Egg Cups Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Chia Pudding Recipe
- Banana Bran Muffins Recipe
A delicious breakfast recipe featuring Almond Breeze milk.
Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and drain well.
Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in Almond Breeze.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes.
Remove cover and increase heat slightly; add dried fruit and extract and cook for 8 minutes more or until creamy, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fruit spread.
Calories per serving:497 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Sodium
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.