- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Foodbeast Creates 2-Foot Taco Bell Burrito
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- ‘Why, Wylie?’ Wylie Dufresne Is Closing Alder at the End of the Summer
- Woman Told to Eat Outside or Leave for Bringing Her Service Dog Into a Restaurant
- Subway Employees Set World Sandwich-Making Record
- Buffet Restaurant Measures Kids to Determine Meal Price
- Four Seasons’ DUO Pairs Locally Sourced Steaks and Seafood on Maui
Unfortunately for all the over-the-top food fans, this was just a onetime deal for Foodbeast, but it is pretty impressive that they could squeeze the two-foot burrito into the grill. The result is a burrito/sub sandwich that has to be cut into pieces to be consumed.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts