Foodbeast Creates 2-Foot Taco Bell Burrito
Recipe of the day
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
- Yes, Starbucks Does Impact the Real Estate Market, and Here’s Why
- Embattled McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson Steps Down after Difficult Year
Unfortunately for all the over-the-top food fans, this was just a onetime deal for Foodbeast, but it is pretty impressive that they could squeeze the two-foot burrito into the grill. The result is a burrito/sub sandwich that has to be cut into pieces to be consumed.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts