Foodbeast Creates 2-Foot Taco Bell Burrito
Recipe of the day
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
- Mariscos German’s Fish Voted the Best Taco in San Diego
- Seattle Welcomes Canal Market: A Modern Mercantile
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
Unfortunately for all the over-the-top food fans, this was just a onetime deal for Foodbeast, but it is pretty impressive that they could squeeze the two-foot burrito into the grill. The result is a burrito/sub sandwich that has to be cut into pieces to be consumed.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts