- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Food & Wine's Dana Cowin to Publish Cookbook in 2014
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
Food & Wine's editor-in-chief Dana Cowin is releasing a cookbook, tentaitively out 2014, a press release says. Unfortunately for us, the book, Mastering My Mistakes in the Kitchen, will have nothing to do with how to achieve Dana Cowin's life, but rather it will share how to do things right in the kitchen. Ah, well.
"I love entertaining, but when I'm cooking I inevitably mess up a dish. With this book, I'm going to enlist the world's best chefs — extraordinary men and women I've gotten to know well during nearly two decades at FOOD & WINE — to tell me what I'm doing wrong and then show me how to master my mistakes," Cowin said in a press release.
So while we might get a couple of Cowin's own personal recipes, we'll most likely be hearing from Mario Batali on how not to screw up ravioli. Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, will be publishing Cowin's cookbook. Meanwhile, we'll just let the rest of our life go to shambles as Cowin teaches us to clean up our kitchen messes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts