Weekly Media Mix: Healthy Ice Cream, Cupcake Vodka, And The Royal Wedding Luncheon
Recipe of the day
- Restaurateurs React to Indiana's Controversial RFRA
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
Every Friday, The Daily Byte's Weekly Media Mix rounds up some of the week's big food stories.
• Scientists claims to have invented healthy ice cream. [NYDN]
• An American wins the MasterChef title. [The Independent]
• Canapés, champagne served at royal wedding luncheon. [Eatocracy]
• Chicago celebrity chef Paul Kahan threw out the first pitch at Wednesday's Cubs game. [GSC]
Shame of the Week
• Lindsay Lohan may be required to serve food to homeless as community service. [OTRC]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts