- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Weekly Media Mix: Healthy Ice Cream, Cupcake Vodka, And The Royal Wedding Luncheon
Recipe of the day
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
Every Friday, The Daily Byte's Weekly Media Mix rounds up some of the week's big food stories.
• Scientists claims to have invented healthy ice cream. [NYDN]
• An American wins the MasterChef title. [The Independent]
• Canapés, champagne served at royal wedding luncheon. [Eatocracy]
• Chicago celebrity chef Paul Kahan threw out the first pitch at Wednesday's Cubs game. [GSC]
Shame of the Week
• Lindsay Lohan may be required to serve food to homeless as community service. [OTRC]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts