- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Food Festivals to Kick Off November
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- 620 Square Miles of Food Celebration and Conservation in Milan
- Disney World’s 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Details Are Finally Released
- A Peek at the Relais & Châteaux Gourmet Festival at Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Tokyo's Robot Restaurant Puts Cat Cafes to Shame
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
Looking for a good reason to hit the road this weekend? Why not kick off November as you taste your way through these delicious culinary festivals, fit for every appetite.
November 4–5: Meet cheesemakers, take a farm or creamery tour, or learn all about the art of making cheese at the Wisconsin Cheese Original's Festival in Madison, Wis. Whichever events you attend, be sure to come hungry, as hundreds (upon hundreds) of cheeses will be on offer.
November 5: Spend a weekend on the Chesapeake slurping oysters at the St. Michaels Oysterfest. Sample local chef's favorite oyster dishes, check out a demonstration, or just enjoy some mouthwatering oysters by the bay.
November 5: Head south to Nashville, Tenn., for the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival. Sample 40 bourbons and 60 beers on tap along with all the barbecue you can imagine. Take a break to enjoy a seminar with a brew master, master distiller, or pit master.
November 4–6: Cross the border into Baja for the San Felipe Shrimp Festival. In addition to local chef's creations, taste wine and tequila, and experience the culture of the San Felipe fisherman firsthand.
For more insiders tips on the best in modern travel, head to Area Daily.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts