Follow The Daily Meal on Pinterest
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Do you pin? We pin. Our latest social media obsession is Pinterest. If you’re not already pinning, what are you waiting for?! Start your pinning journey (or continue it) by following us — we promise you’ll be drooling on your keyboard (from looking at delicious photos) in no time! The Daily Meal's editors are constantly posting new, delicious, ridiculously beautiful, and intriguing photos every single day.
And if that wasn't reason enough to get pinning, here are five ways that following The Daily Meal on Pinterest can make your life better:
1. Dinner: Browse through hundreds of photos and recipes on our Recipe and Cuisine boards to find the perfect meal for your mood.
2. Party Planning: Our Entertaining Tips & Ideas as well as our many other themed boards will give you all the inspiration you need to throw a creative and successful get-together.
3. Cocktails: Our Drink and Cocktail boards feature new, fun, and interesting cocktail creations from across the world. Your new favorite cocktail may be only a click away!
4. Inspiration: When you follow us you’ll be able to browse new food and drink ideas every day to help you plan meals, parties, trips, and more!
5. Find True Love: OK, we can’t promise you’ll find true love, but if food is love, trust us, there is a lot of food to swoon over on The Daily Meal's Pinterest boards.
Arthur Bovino is The Daily Meal's executive editor. Follow Arthur on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts