- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Five Guys and Kraft Team Up for National Cheeseburger Day
Recipe of the day
- What Do People Taste Like? Murderers, Explorers, and Other Cannibals Weigh In
- Pizza Hut Will Give Away Free Pizza on ESPN’s ‘College GameDay’
- Taco Bell Is Testing a Dollar Breakfast Menu in California
- Dunkin’ Donuts Korea Made a ‘Reggae’ Doughnut with an Afro
- Burger King Is Making a Peace Day Burger with Anyone Who Wants to Collaborate
In honor of National Cheeseburger Day on Sept. 18, Five Guys and Kraft are hooking up for a promotion worth supporting. Beginning Sept. 17, every customer who checks in at a Five Guys using KraftCheese.com/checkin will get a meal donated to Feeding America on behalf of Kraft Foods.
Read More: Over-the-Top Burger Toppings
This partnership is only natural, considering Five Guys has used Kraft’s American cheese on their burgers since the chain opened in 1986. With so many outrageous and intriguing burger creations available these days, it’s easy to overlook the simple perfection of a classic cheeseburger with melted American cheese.
In addition to having a meal donated in their honor, every customer who checks in during the promotion will receive a coupon for Kraft Singles.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts