- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Five Figure Barbecue
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Hydrox Cookies, the ‘Original Oreos,’ Seek Donald Trump’s Approval
- 90,000 Pounds of Johnsonville Sausage Products Recalled
- WATCH: This Pastor’s Hilarious Musical Ode to the Return of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- In a Soup Bowl (Not) Far, Far Away: ‘Star Wars’ Campbell’s Soups Are Here!
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
With the summer now in full swing it can sometimes be difficult to make a decision about afternoon plans. For the indecisive type, there’s a new option and it only costs $50,000.
The Barbecue Dining Boat sold by Hammacher Schlemmer combines a charcoal grill with a trolling motor run by rechargeable batteries. Boaters have the option to ride on the water while eating freshly grilled burgers at a speed of 2.5 mph. A fire on board shouldn’t be much of a concern since you’re surrounded by water and could swim safely to shore.
The circular, donut-shaped boat offers seating for 10 with the grill in the center, surrounded by table space with place settings and cup holders, and an umbrella overhead.
You may have to save up a little bit more to buy the boat; the five-figure price tag doesn’t include delivery or tax. But if you can afford the $50,000 grill masters boat, a few extra thousand shouldn’t be a problem.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts