Five Figure Barbecue
Recipe of the day
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
- Olive Tree Disease Strikes Italy
- Cheez-It’s New Marketing Campaign: Sending a Giant Portrait of Our Writer in Cheez-It Form
With the summer now in full swing it can sometimes be difficult to make a decision about afternoon plans. For the indecisive type, there’s a new option and it only costs $50,000.
The Barbecue Dining Boat sold by Hammacher Schlemmer combines a charcoal grill with a trolling motor run by rechargeable batteries. Boaters have the option to ride on the water while eating freshly grilled burgers at a speed of 2.5 mph. A fire on board shouldn’t be much of a concern since you’re surrounded by water and could swim safely to shore.
The circular, donut-shaped boat offers seating for 10 with the grill in the center, surrounded by table space with place settings and cup holders, and an umbrella overhead.
You may have to save up a little bit more to buy the boat; the five-figure price tag doesn’t include delivery or tax. But if you can afford the $50,000 grill masters boat, a few extra thousand shouldn’t be a problem.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts