'Fast Food Mania' to Glorify Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Shake Shack Shareholder PETA Pushes for Vegan Menu Options
- RL Stine Calls Feeding Frenzy, Two-Hour Closure of First White Castle in Las Vegas a ‘True Horror’
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
Sure, the media has been ragging on fast food for the longest time, but fast-food aficionados can now tune into a show that glorifies the "the art of quick and delicious fare."
Destination America (part of Discovery Communications) is premiering Fast Food Mania, which according to a press release, will be "diving into the pop culture world of fast food, digging into its cuisine, featuring its fanatics and exploring all the one-of-a-kind wonders it has to offer."
KFC fans will learn about who designed the red-and-white bucket, while host Jon Hein promises to share "tips for navigating the ever-winding drive-thrus and ordering secret menu items" (ahem, In-N-Out). There's also segments on test kitchens, the original hot dog stand Nathan’s Famous in Coney Island, plus profiles on company founders.
The series premieres June 3 at 10/10:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts