'Fast Food Mania' to Glorify Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
Sure, the media has been ragging on fast food for the longest time, but fast-food aficionados can now tune into a show that glorifies the "the art of quick and delicious fare."
Destination America (part of Discovery Communications) is premiering Fast Food Mania, which according to a press release, will be "diving into the pop culture world of fast food, digging into its cuisine, featuring its fanatics and exploring all the one-of-a-kind wonders it has to offer."
KFC fans will learn about who designed the red-and-white bucket, while host Jon Hein promises to share "tips for navigating the ever-winding drive-thrus and ordering secret menu items" (ahem, In-N-Out). There's also segments on test kitchens, the original hot dog stand Nathan’s Famous in Coney Island, plus profiles on company founders.
The series premieres June 3 at 10/10:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts