'Fast Food Mania' to Glorify Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts
Recipe of the day
- Pete Wells Gives 3 Stars to Scandinavian Aquavit in Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Hooters
- Surprises in Ranking for Daniel, Jean-Georges, and David Chang as Second Half of World’s 100 Best Restaurants Announced
- Polite Customers Get Cheaper Kebabs in Vienna
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
Sure, the media has been ragging on fast food for the longest time, but fast-food aficionados can now tune into a show that glorifies the "the art of quick and delicious fare."
Destination America (part of Discovery Communications) is premiering Fast Food Mania, which according to a press release, will be "diving into the pop culture world of fast food, digging into its cuisine, featuring its fanatics and exploring all the one-of-a-kind wonders it has to offer."
KFC fans will learn about who designed the red-and-white bucket, while host Jon Hein promises to share "tips for navigating the ever-winding drive-thrus and ordering secret menu items" (ahem, In-N-Out). There's also segments on test kitchens, the original hot dog stand Nathan’s Famous in Coney Island, plus profiles on company founders.
The series premieres June 3 at 10/10:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts