'Fast Food Mania' to Glorify Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Sure, the media has been ragging on fast food for the longest time, but fast-food aficionados can now tune into a show that glorifies the "the art of quick and delicious fare."
Destination America (part of Discovery Communications) is premiering Fast Food Mania, which according to a press release, will be "diving into the pop culture world of fast food, digging into its cuisine, featuring its fanatics and exploring all the one-of-a-kind wonders it has to offer."
KFC fans will learn about who designed the red-and-white bucket, while host Jon Hein promises to share "tips for navigating the ever-winding drive-thrus and ordering secret menu items" (ahem, In-N-Out). There's also segments on test kitchens, the original hot dog stand Nathan’s Famous in Coney Island, plus profiles on company founders.
The series premieres June 3 at 10/10:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts