'Fast Food Mania' to Glorify Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts
Recipe of the day
- Restaurant Offends with Bruce Jenner Hot Dog
- McDonald’s Is Actually Closing 700 Locations This Year
- A Male Version of Hooters Is Opening in Dallas, Texas
- In This Twisted World, Taco Bell Stock Is Up and Chipotle Stock Is Down
- Chipotle Rolls Out Delivery Across 67 Cities Including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago
Sure, the media has been ragging on fast food for the longest time, but fast-food aficionados can now tune into a show that glorifies the "the art of quick and delicious fare."
Destination America (part of Discovery Communications) is premiering Fast Food Mania, which according to a press release, will be "diving into the pop culture world of fast food, digging into its cuisine, featuring its fanatics and exploring all the one-of-a-kind wonders it has to offer."
KFC fans will learn about who designed the red-and-white bucket, while host Jon Hein promises to share "tips for navigating the ever-winding drive-thrus and ordering secret menu items" (ahem, In-N-Out). There's also segments on test kitchens, the original hot dog stand Nathan’s Famous in Coney Island, plus profiles on company founders.
The series premieres June 3 at 10/10:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts