Fall Drinks on the Starbucks Kids' Menu
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
I’ll admit, my family spends more money at Starbucks than we probably should. When we lived in Manhattan I stopped in nearly twice a day with my little baby girl, so I would also try to find things both of us could enjoy. Over time I got to know the "secret" kids menu. A few things were in plain sight (hot chocolate), but a lot of things were not. For example, one mom taught me how to order a raspberry Italian soda, another let me in on the secret "babycinno." I already knew about vanilla steamers but was happy to rediscover them just in time to introduce them to my daughter. 
Here are several delicious drinks that you could order for your children at Starbucks that are all caffeine-free. I’ve also included easy recipes for recreating the recipes successfully, and more cheaply, at home! Click through our slideshow to find out more.
— The Naptime Chef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts