Fall Drinks on the Starbucks Kids' Menu
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
I’ll admit, my family spends more money at Starbucks than we probably should. When we lived in Manhattan I stopped in nearly twice a day with my little baby girl, so I would also try to find things both of us could enjoy. Over time I got to know the "secret" kids menu. A few things were in plain sight (hot chocolate), but a lot of things were not. For example, one mom taught me how to order a raspberry Italian soda, another let me in on the secret "babycinno." I already knew about vanilla steamers but was happy to rediscover them just in time to introduce them to my daughter. 
Here are several delicious drinks that you could order for your children at Starbucks that are all caffeine-free. I’ve also included easy recipes for recreating the recipes successfully, and more cheaply, at home! Click through our slideshow to find out more.
— The Naptime Chef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts