Exclusive 'Power on Ice' Adventure in Finland From Bentley Motors
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Snowmobiling, a nighttime husky sled safari, traditional Finnish smoke saunas and dinner at an historic reindeer farmthats after a full day of driving Bentley's hell-for-leather across the frozen wastelands of Finland at speeds that would give your grandmother an aneurysm.
Were talking about Bentleys Power on Ice program in the exclusive ski resort of Ruka, just 37 miles from the edge of the Arctic Circle, an elite adventure just announced for February from the famed British marque.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts