Exclusive 'Power on Ice' Adventure in Finland From Bentley Motors
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Snowmobiling, a nighttime husky sled safari, traditional Finnish smoke saunas and dinner at an historic reindeer farmthats after a full day of driving Bentley's hell-for-leather across the frozen wastelands of Finland at speeds that would give your grandmother an aneurysm.
Were talking about Bentleys Power on Ice program in the exclusive ski resort of Ruka, just 37 miles from the edge of the Arctic Circle, an elite adventure just announced for February from the famed British marque.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts