Exclusive 'Power on Ice' Adventure in Finland From Bentley Motors
Recipe of the day
- Street Cart Owner Fined, Vendor Fired Over $30 Hot Dogs
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
Snowmobiling, a nighttime husky sled safari, traditional Finnish smoke saunas and dinner at an historic reindeer farmthats after a full day of driving Bentley's hell-for-leather across the frozen wastelands of Finland at speeds that would give your grandmother an aneurysm.
Were talking about Bentleys Power on Ice program in the exclusive ski resort of Ruka, just 37 miles from the edge of the Arctic Circle, an elite adventure just announced for February from the famed British marque.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts