- Moldy Cheese Day
Exclusive 'Power on Ice' Adventure in Finland From Bentley Motors
Recipe of the day
- Four Foodie Stops in Emilia-Romagna That Can’t Be Missed
- A Regional Italian Food Journey to Expo Milano 2015
- Courtyard Restaurant in Botswana is a Unique Experience in Cuisine and Culture
- Italy Throws a Great Party But Still Hasn’t Found the Solution to World Hunger
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
Snowmobiling, a nighttime husky sled safari, traditional Finnish smoke saunas and dinner at an historic reindeer farmthats after a full day of driving Bentley's hell-for-leather across the frozen wastelands of Finland at speeds that would give your grandmother an aneurysm.
Were talking about Bentleys Power on Ice program in the exclusive ski resort of Ruka, just 37 miles from the edge of the Arctic Circle, an elite adventure just announced for February from the famed British marque.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts