A European Ski Vacation in the Heart of Vail Village at Sonnenalp Resort
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
The AAA Four Diamond Resort, Sonnenalp was opened by the Bavarian Faessler family, whose luxury hotel in the old country was known for personalized service and beautiful surroundings. The Vail location was opened in the late 1970s, but the apple didnt fall far from the tree, as the resort still promises impeccable service and beautiful views. Unlike its Bavarian parent property, the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail is an STI Eco-Certified Luxury Hotel, the first of its kind in the western United States. Long-term sustainable tourism is something that the resort strives to achieve, minimizing the impact of tourism on the local people and their environment. lltitle= Family Friendly Luxury Ski Resort in Vail, Colorado ###llcontent= The Sonnenalp in Vail offers a variety of dining options and activities that mirror that of an Alpine vacation. The AAA Four Diamond Resort, Sonnenalp was opened by the Bavarian Faessler family, whose luxury hotel in the old country was known for personalized service and beautiful surroundings.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts