Eric Ripert's Sautéed Cod and Mustard Greens and More Recipes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections around the country.
Well, baseball season may be over, but boiled peanuts are still tasty.
How to cook perfect rice, sans rice cooker.
Take advantage of fall with this lasagna with roasted kabocha squash and béchamel.
Bake up a little slice of history with Restaurant 1833's Cheddar bacon biscuits (with a hint of Gruyère).
There are infinite variations on comforting egg drop soup; here are three, including one for the classic Stracciatella Roman egg drop soup.
Start with a simple roasted pumpkin recipe, end with some pumpkin chili.
You can never go wrong with homemade tater tots. Serve with ketchup.
Seafood stew and saffron is just one step away from paella, but just as good on a cold night.
Portland Press Herald
Once you get tired of eating candy whole, just throw it all into a Snickers pie and call it a day.
Eric Ripert shares his recipe for sautéed cod with mustard greens, topped with a soy-ginger vinaigrette.
Classic, but good: roasted butternut squash and chickpeas.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts