- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Entertaining Blogs: Mother's Day Mimosas and More
Celebrations at HomeA Mother's Day brunch complete with mimosas and manicures.
Celebrations at Home
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Who wouldn't want to spoil their mom this Mother's Day with mimosas and manicures? With this party inspired by the Diane von Furstenburg summer 2012 line, every detail — macarons, POP champagne splits, and nail polish goody bags — makes this Mother's Day brunch extra special. [Party Dress]
• A retro decorating tip that's on its way back —confetti bunting. [Kim Vallee]
• Earth Day is right around the corner; eco-friendly and "green" crafts — even Earth look-alike cupcakes — can teach kids the importance of preserving the environment. [Chickabug]
• Right after Earth Day comes Cinco de Mayo — plan a Mexican fiesta complete with bright colors, pepper décor, and margaritas. [Celebrations at Home]
• Turn receipt paper into pretty streamers with a little DIY inspiration. [Hostess with the Mostest]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts