- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Entertaining Blogs: Floral Easter Centerpieces and More
Kim ValleeFrom the Celebration Shoppe, Sun-dried Tomato and Feta Cheese Topper with Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Easy Easter décor: combine lemons with lily grass, mums, and roses for a festive bouquet. [Hostess with the Mostest]
• A quick recipe to whip up for Easter brunch: Sun-dried Tomato and Feta Cheese Topper with Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps. [The Celebration Shoppe]
• Party-planning 101 with the pros: Courtney of Pizzazzerie answers burning questions and gives her expertise. [Tiny Prints]
• Who doesn't love a mustache on a stick? One Charming Party's video series demonstrates how to make the fun treat. [One Charming Party]
• A Geranimo balloon, the newest craze in party décor, holds the helium of 36 normal-sized balloons! [Kim Vallee]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts