Entertaining Blogs: Apricot and Goat Cheese Appetizers, and More Links
In today's Link Love, garden parties, plus a luxe candy station
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A light appetizer for a warm night: apricot and goat cheese appetizers that are simple to make and known crowd-pleasers. [Reluctant Entertainer]
• Gumballs, rock candy, jelly beans, and artfully decorated cookies adorn the Wonderlandia candy station. [Hostess with the Mostest]
• The perfect spring party includes pastel cookies and gingham. [One Charming Party]
• A new way to display cake pops: place them as the center of a tissue-paper flower, à la this garden party. [Design Dazzle]
• Brides to be, you'll drool over this pastel-hued, twinkly-lighted dinner at the ultimate venue: The Foundary in New York City. [Snippet and Link]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).