- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Entertaining Blogs: Apricot and Goat Cheese Appetizers, and More Links
Recipe of the day
- Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Mind of a Chef’ Is Back This Fall with Gabrielle Hamilton and David Kinch
- Lollipops in Utah, Eggplants in Nevada, and More Popular Emojis Ranked by State
- These People Completely Recreated the Simpsons Kitchen in Their Own Home
- 6 Foods That Can Clean Your House
- Are These the Worst Food Tattoos Ever?
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A light appetizer for a warm night: apricot and goat cheese appetizers that are simple to make and known crowd-pleasers. [Reluctant Entertainer]
• Gumballs, rock candy, jelly beans, and artfully decorated cookies adorn the Wonderlandia candy station. [Hostess with the Mostest]
• The perfect spring party includes pastel cookies and gingham. [One Charming Party]
• A new way to display cake pops: place them as the center of a tissue-paper flower, à la this garden party. [Design Dazzle]
• Brides to be, you'll drool over this pastel-hued, twinkly-lighted dinner at the ultimate venue: The Foundary in New York City. [Snippet and Link]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts