Entertaining Blogs: Apricot and Goat Cheese Appetizers, and More Links
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A light appetizer for a warm night: apricot and goat cheese appetizers that are simple to make and known crowd-pleasers. [Reluctant Entertainer]
• Gumballs, rock candy, jelly beans, and artfully decorated cookies adorn the Wonderlandia candy station. [Hostess with the Mostest]
• The perfect spring party includes pastel cookies and gingham. [One Charming Party]
• A new way to display cake pops: place them as the center of a tissue-paper flower, à la this garden party. [Design Dazzle]
• Brides to be, you'll drool over this pastel-hued, twinkly-lighted dinner at the ultimate venue: The Foundary in New York City. [Snippet and Link]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts