Snow-Inspired Recipes for Kids Slideshow
The best way to cool off these hot chocolate cupcakes? With a dollop of whipped cream snow, of course! Make hot chocolate cupcakes.
The exuberant frosting on these cupcakes makes them the perfect canvas for creating a winter wonderland of cupcakes. Make snow-covered trees.
They may look like the snowballs you're not supposed to eat, but these coconut-lemon treats sure are yummy. Make snowy lemon cupcakes.
Elizabeth Stark and Brian Campbell
In just one bite, your kids will pass through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest and through a sea of swirly, twirly gum drops, just like Buddy the Elf! Make Elf cupcakes.
Click here for more Snow-Inspired Recipes.
More From Babble:
• 25 over-the-top hot chocolate recipes
• 25 Christmas cookies you won't believe are vegan
• 15 ooey, gooey desserts that are worth the mess
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes — Samoas, Thin Mints, and more
• 10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes
Jaime Mormann Richardson