The End of the World Is Near: The Last Margarita (and Other Drinks) You'll Ever Need
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Yep, it's over, guys. And if you're going to believe the hype that the world is actually ending today, we recommend the ultimate bucket list of drinks — aka, the last margarita, cocktail, and boozy-happiness you'll need to get through the end times.
Our suggestions of the last drinks you should ever have:
The Last Margarita Recipe You'll Ever Need. Period.: Beacuse it's that good.
The Pisco Sour: Because you should enjoy one last classic cocktail.
The Liquid Sunshine Cocktail: Because, well, we'll all be turned into liquid sunshine in the apocalypse, right?
The Last Fling Cocktail: This should be a no-brainer, right?
The Diamond is Forever Cocktail: Because you clearly don't need a savings account for the end of the world, so you might as well blow your hard-earned cash on a $22,000 cocktail.
Actually, scratch that: just open all the booze you might have in the house.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts