Election 2012: The Swing State Cocktails
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Back at the first presidential debate and subsequent drinking game (which feels like a long, bad hangover now), we shared some inspired cocktails for the states everyone has been watching all election cycle long: the swing states. Now, we share even more recipes for you crazy voters out there.
Dedicated to Ohio, Colorado, Virginia, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Iowa, these cocktails are sure to inspire those sought-after voters. [slideshow: But all the cocktails lead to one more: the Pennsylvania Avenue cocktail. Who knows which states will clinch the win for President Obama or Mitt Romney?
These swing state cocktails are made at Art and Soul in Washington, D.C., the hot spot by chef Art Smith. Add some of these swinging cocktails to your roundup of cocktails election night; they'll be a hit with both Republicans and Democrats.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts