- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Whole Foods Market
- 1 Cup frozen, shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 small, ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped finely (optional)
- 1/3 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 white onion, chopped roughly
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Made with avocado and edamame, this guacamole variation is both creamy and fresh. Serve with raw vegetables like celery, carrots, and radishes for dipping or alongside baked pita chips as a healthy snack or appetizer.
Put the edamame, avocado, chipotle, cilantro, onion, and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until almost smooth. Add enough water to make a creamy consistency and pulse again. Transfer the guacamole to a bowl, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.
Back To Avocado 101!