When You Eat Affects Your Weight and More News
Recipe of the day
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Wawa
- Mind Over Meal: Are Comfort Foods Really Comforting?
- Study Says 61 Percent of Our Grocery Purchases Are Highly Processed Foods
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Time Your Diet: According to new research, eating more earlier in the day is better for your waistline than eating more later in the day, even if the total amount of food is the same. [ABC News]
More Expensive Dinners: As part of their Whale Week, Eater has rounded up a list of insanely expensive dinner receipts. [Eater]
Guacamole Prices: OK, seriously guys. Guac is an appetizer. It does not have to be $24. We love avocados as much as the next guy, but even so. [Grub Street]
Edible Valentines: In lieu of gross edible underwear, this Valentine's Day card is made from potato starch, vegetable oil, and water. Not tasty, but soy sauce can fix that. [Foodiggity]
KFC's New Toys: Apparently KFC Japan is handing out Dragon Ball Z merch for a limited time. Commence geeking out, children of the '90s. [RocketNews 24]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts