- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
When You Eat Affects Your Weight and More News
Recipe of the day
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Time Your Diet: According to new research, eating more earlier in the day is better for your waistline than eating more later in the day, even if the total amount of food is the same. [ABC News]
More Expensive Dinners: As part of their Whale Week, Eater has rounded up a list of insanely expensive dinner receipts. [Eater]
Guacamole Prices: OK, seriously guys. Guac is an appetizer. It does not have to be $24. We love avocados as much as the next guy, but even so. [Grub Street]
Edible Valentines: In lieu of gross edible underwear, this Valentine's Day card is made from potato starch, vegetable oil, and water. Not tasty, but soy sauce can fix that. [Foodiggity]
KFC's New Toys: Apparently KFC Japan is handing out Dragon Ball Z merch for a limited time. Commence geeking out, children of the '90s. [RocketNews 24]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts