Eat Like Robert Pattinson
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
You want to dine like Robert Pattinson? First you’ll have to get accustomed to the taste of your own tears in your food, you pouty blue-gray eyed devil. Kidding aside, it’s actually not that difficult to do, as R-Patz dines out a lot, possessing the substantial income that people in his line of work typically do. In Los Angeles, the dreamy Brit has been spotted at La Poubelle, sushi spot Iwata, and perennial celebrity hangout Musso and Frank Grill, while in New York City he’s been known to frequent playground for the rich and famous The Beatrice Inn and hipster haven Freemans, and after this year’s White House Correspondents' Dinner he paid a visit to Cathal Armstrong’s The Majestic, an upscale diner in Alexandria, Va.
If you’d prefer to brood with your food at home, you can follow in Jon Stewart’s Hebraic footsteps and feed yourself some Ben & Jerry’s, the same stuff the talk show host offered to R-Patz during the actor’s first official interview after Kristen Stewart’s cheating scandal. The Daily Show host opted for Cherry Garcia and Karamel Sutra, but you look more like a New York Super Fudge Chunk kind of person.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts