5 Easy Snack Ideas That Help Your Diet
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
To snack or not to snack? That is the existential question of most dieters and anyone trying to eat healthy without feeling hungry. It’s easy to overdo it, but snacking during the day helps you avoid serious binge eating when mealtime does roll around, the Mayo Clinic points out.
And whether you plan on it or not, you most likely grab a snack at some point during the day: Around 100 percent of Americans report snacking — maybe the only thing we as a country can all agree on! Make yours count by keeping it small, around 100 to 200 calories, but packed with filling fiber or protein, like these healthy picks that have something for whatever taste you’re craving.
— Nancy Ryerson, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts