Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
3 large Granny Smith Apples
1 package Pillsbury rolled pie crust (or try making one from scratch)
1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (or make your own)
2 chopped apples
¼ cup of white cane sugar
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
2. Slice off the top of your apples and scoop out the insides so the sides are about 1/2 inch think.
3. Place your apple pie filling into the hollowed-out apple.
4. Lay out pie crust and split evenly in four. Cut into 1/4-inch strips.
5. Lay strips on the top of the apple and trim off excess. (To make a lattice pie crust, try this.)
6. Place apples on a pan and fill with the apples with ¼-inch of water.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crusts are golden brown.
For other fun pie recipes, check these out: