- World Water Week begins
Dying Man Gives $500 Tips to Waiters and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal's Media Mix brings you the biggest news around the food world.
Man's Dying Wish Gives Big Bucks to Waiters: One man's dying wish was to leave a $500 tip for his favorite server; now, his actions have inspired a charity. [The Seattle Times]
Racy Water Bottle Ads: New ads from Watta Pure Water's feature some scandalous, paparazzi-style photos — that are making consumers furious. [Huffington Post]
Fashionistas Take on Food Trucks: Why should foodies get all the fun, anyway? [Washington Post]
New Website Lets Farmers Sell to Chefs: Called Farmersweb, the new venture takes out the middle man and lets farmers sell directly to shops. [Businessweek]
Virginia Governor Toasts State's Wine Country: Governor Bob McDonnell will be at the San Francisco International Wine Competition, where Virginia won 24 medals. [Washington Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts