- Moldy Cheese Day
Dunkin’ Donuts Launches St. Patrick’s Day-Themed Donut
Recipe of the day
- The 10 Best Brownie Sundaes in America
- This Chain Restaurant Says That Pope Francis’s Visit Ruined Business for Them
- Chuck E. Cheese Adds More Beer and Wine to Appeal to Millennials
- Burger King’s Black Halloween Whopper Is Turning People’s Poop Green
- KFC Customers in the UK Expressed Their Disappointment in Riceboxes
Dunkin’ Donuts has a reputation for rolling out limited-time-only products to commemorate just about every major holiday (most recently they introduced a few new items in honor of Valentine’s Day), and St. Patrick’s Day, which is just around the corner, isn’t falling through the cracks. So what’s in store at a Dunkin’ Donuts near you?
It’s not a bright green donut, it’s one filled with Irish crème, under a sugared raised shell, topped with a sprinkling of powdered sugar. The company is on a bit of an Irish crème kick, apparently, as they’ve also rolled out an Irish crème coffee and an Irish crème latte, both hot or iced, as well as an Irish crème Frozen Coffee Coolata.
They’ve also introduced a couple of new features for those who have the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app. Through the mGift feature on the app, you can purchase St. Patrick’s Day-themed gift certificates for friends and share them directly through the app. Also, through the "My Offers" section of the app, you can get $1 off a 50-count box of Munchkins, or get two muffins for $2.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts