Drinking Linked to Divorce and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Drinking Divorce Ties: A new study found that the divorce rate significantly rose the more partners in a marriage drank. [LiveScience]
Jennifer Lawrence's Budweiser Story: Apparently Lawrence's father cried after the scene where she stands up to Robert De Niro (eek!), not because of her superb acting, but because she popped a Budweiser. [Grub Street]
Personalized Pez Dispenser: Using 3-D printers, a company is selling personalized Pez dispensers. We want. [NPR]
Farm-to-Bar on the Rise: Looks like the farm-to-bar trend is on the rise, with the LCL Bar & Kitchen opening up in the Westin at super touristy Grand Central. The locavore movement is still on. [The Daily Meal]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts