Drink Blogs: Honey Roasted Coffee and More Links
In today's Link Love, a dirty gin martini, plus an interview with Foggy Noggin Brewing
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A treat from Savannah, Ga., honey roasted coffee from Savannah Bee Co. brings a new nutty flavor to your cup in the morning. [The Coffee Experiment]
• Add asparagus brine and a pickled white asparagus spear to your next dirty gin martini. [The Five O'Clock Cocktail Blog]
• Jim Jamison of Washington state's Foggy Noggin Brewing reveals the company's growth over three years, plus his small batch aspirations. [Washington Beer Blog]
• Three cocktails to get your ready for warm summer nights: lavender lemonade, a caipirhina, and a cucumber cooler. [Portland Craft Cocktails]
• No, Swag Brewery doesn't make beer — but it does sell vintage-looking T-shirts, hop candy, and craft beer soap. [Blog About Beer]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).