Drink Blogs: Freckled Lemonade and More
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Three times a week, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Summery freckled lemonade will make you think it's warm outside (above, right). [Becky Bakes]
• Get ready for the weekend with these beer Jell-O shots. That's right. Beer Jell-O. [1 Fine Cookie]
• A Charleston coffee shop serves quality cups of Rwandan brew for $2.26, among other specialties. [The Coffee Experiment]
• A tiki drink in the winter? All right, we'll go with it. [Cocktail Chronicles]
• Pepper — a poetic addition to wine. [Vinography]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts