Drink Blogs: Freckled Lemonade and More
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Three times a week, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Summery freckled lemonade will make you think it's warm outside (above, right). [Becky Bakes]
• Get ready for the weekend with these beer Jell-O shots. That's right. Beer Jell-O. [1 Fine Cookie]
• A Charleston coffee shop serves quality cups of Rwandan brew for $2.26, among other specialties. [The Coffee Experiment]
• A tiki drink in the winter? All right, we'll go with it. [Cocktail Chronicles]
• Pepper — a poetic addition to wine. [Vinography]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts