Drink Blogs: The East India Cocktail and More Links
In today's Link Love, easy summer wines, plus a map of New York's breweries
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Made with raspberry syrup and cognac, the East India cocktail is a sweet (and potent) sip. [Chemistry of the Cocktail]
• For an easy summer night wine, check out Domaine du Tariquet for chardonnay and deep pink rosé. [Terroirist]
• Want to know where the best breweries and brewpubs in the state of New York are? Brew Authority has you covered. [Brew Authority]
• What makes a good brewpub? The answer may be character. [Beervana]
• Learn how to make the cucumber cooler, caipirinha, and lavender lemonade. [Portland Craft Cocktails]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).