Drink Blogs: Blueberry Mojitos and More Links
In today's Link Love, s'mores milkshakes, plus how red wine can develop film
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Cool blueberry mojitos would be perfect on a hot summer afternoon. [Life Tastes Like Food]
• Campfire treats go cold with a s'mores milkshake (for adults, add a dash of Kahlúa). [The Hungry Housewife]
• Apparently, red wine can help develop film. Who knew? Also, who uses film? [Gizmodo]
• Make daquiris in mason jars, freeze them, and have them as frequently as ice cream. [The Yummy Life]
• How drunk can you get at weddings this season? Probably very drunk. [Grub Street]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.