- World Water Week begins
Dos Toros Taqueria Expands to Williamsburg with 'Black or Pinto'
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Waitress Takes Care of Cancer Patient’s Bill at a New Jersey Pizza Shop
- The Newly Reopened Dirt Candy Will Now Serve a Vegetable Lovers Brunch
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants Part 4: Yank Sing
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants, Part 3: Peter Chang’s China Café
- 13 Ways to Get Vegan Meals Delivered to Your Doorstep
Guys, we want every restaurant opening announcement ever to come with a rap music video now; Dos Toros is opening up its Williamsburg, N.Y., joint this Wednesday, and their first expansion outside of Manhattan comes with a remix of "Black & Yellow."
Choice lines: "I'm the taco Picasso / it's a fine art/ but no cheese? / breaks my heart," "You can call me Mr. Bean like Rowan Atkinson," plus "Yeah, you know our legumes are hella local and organic/ burritos so legit you'd think our mama was hispanic." Even better is a shout out to the NYC Department of Health: "Call me teacher's pet/ 4.0 straight A's/ But not on report cards/ NYC health grades."
The tacqueria opens at 189 Bedford Ave. tomorrow, and you best be blasting this beat on the L train ride over. Just for tomorrow, every individual menu item will be $1, which means $1 burritos and two tacos for a buck.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts