Dos Toros Taqueria Expands to Williamsburg with 'Black or Pinto'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
Guys, we want every restaurant opening announcement ever to come with a rap music video now; Dos Toros is opening up its Williamsburg, N.Y., joint this Wednesday, and their first expansion outside of Manhattan comes with a remix of "Black & Yellow."
Choice lines: "I'm the taco Picasso / it's a fine art/ but no cheese? / breaks my heart," "You can call me Mr. Bean like Rowan Atkinson," plus "Yeah, you know our legumes are hella local and organic/ burritos so legit you'd think our mama was hispanic." Even better is a shout out to the NYC Department of Health: "Call me teacher's pet/ 4.0 straight A's/ But not on report cards/ NYC health grades."
The tacqueria opens at 189 Bedford Ave. tomorrow, and you best be blasting this beat on the L train ride over. Just for tomorrow, every individual menu item will be $1, which means $1 burritos and two tacos for a buck.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts