- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
DIY Memorial Day Projects
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
This Memorial Day, you don’t want to just impress your guests with delicious barbecue. You want to show off your patriotic pride will still keeping your style. There are plenty of ways you can brighten up your backyard to make your holiday more festive and fun! What is even better is that you can turn party prep into fun for the whole family with simple DIY projects that serve as excellent accent decor. Check out these simple projects to get inspired:
For a great activity, have the kids make this clothespin pinwheel to keep them entertained pre and during the party.
For your planters in the yard or an easy centerpiece focal point, make this adorable and simple flag out of popsicle sticks.
Let the little ones get their hands dirty with this super sweet, super patriotic flag piece that will make them smile!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts