DIY Memorial Day Projects
Recipe of the day
- You Can Actually Send Taco Emojis Now (Sort Of)
- Food Network Adds 24 New Shows This Year, Including ‘Deep Fried America’ and ‘Bobby Flay Fit’
- Pippa Middleton Under Fire for Eating Whale Meat, Which Is Illegal in the UK
- 20 Most Influential Moms in Food
- The James Beard Awards Aren’t Coming Back to New York Any Time Soon
This Memorial Day, you don’t want to just impress your guests with delicious barbecue. You want to show off your patriotic pride will still keeping your style. There are plenty of ways you can brighten up your backyard to make your holiday more festive and fun! What is even better is that you can turn party prep into fun for the whole family with simple DIY projects that serve as excellent accent decor. Check out these simple projects to get inspired:
For a great activity, have the kids make this clothespin pinwheel to keep them entertained pre and during the party.
For your planters in the yard or an easy centerpiece focal point, make this adorable and simple flag out of popsicle sticks.
Let the little ones get their hands dirty with this super sweet, super patriotic flag piece that will make them smile!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts