Dining Blogs: A Favorite Sushi Spot in Los Angeles and More Links
In today's Link Love, McDonald's S'mores pie, plus an easy sushi maker
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Gorgeous sushi from a blogger's favorite Japanese restaurant in Los Angeles (above, left). [Best of LA]
• Thomas Keller may be jumping the gun and serving complimentary foie gras before the ban. [The Price Hike]
• McDonald's is testing out the delicious-sounding S'mores Pie in Florida. Check it out for yourself. [The Impulsive Buy]
• This sushi maker will make it so easy to impress your friends. Sushi lunch everyday? [Buzzfeed]
• Etsy profiles some of their best food providers, like jam makers, salt sellers, and more. [Etsy]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).