Del Taco Hack: Code Word Adds Secret Sauce and Fries
Recipe of the day
- Pete Wells Gives 3 Stars to Scandinavian Aquavit in Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Hooters
- Surprises in Ranking for Daniel, Jean-Georges, and David Chang as Second Half of World’s 100 Best Restaurants Announced
- Polite Customers Get Cheaper Kebabs in Vienna
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
This week, our boy Marc dropped some heavy news during a 3 am drunken munchie run to Del Taco. Apparently, you can add “secret sauce” and fries to any item on the Del Taco menu by simply asking the cashier to “Go Bold” on your order.
Meaning, we’ve been depriving our chicken soft tacos of fry-stuffed brilliance this entire time. Meaning, our lives have been a secret sauce-less lie void of meaning until now.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts