- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Del Taco Hack: Code Word Adds Secret Sauce and Fries
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Daniel Patterson Announces Plans to Step Down as Executive Chef of Coi
- A New York City Restaurant Was Allegedly Fined for Specifically Hiring an Indian Server
- Chick-Fil-A ‘Pay It Forward’ Produces Heartwarming Results
- B&H Dairy Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to Reopen After East Village Explosion
- Andaz Maui’s Ka’ana Kitchen Offers a Bevy of Morning Options
This week, our boy Marc dropped some heavy news during a 3 am drunken munchie run to Del Taco. Apparently, you can add “secret sauce” and fries to any item on the Del Taco menu by simply asking the cashier to “Go Bold” on your order.
Meaning, we’ve been depriving our chicken soft tacos of fry-stuffed brilliance this entire time. Meaning, our lives have been a secret sauce-less lie void of meaning until now.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts