Del Taco Hack: Code Word Adds Secret Sauce and Fries
Recipe of the day
- The 15 Biggest Failed Restaurant Chains
- McDonald’s Finally Announces Plans to Test All-Day Breakfast, Beginning in April
- Jose Andres Opens a Fast-Casual Restaurant on a Lucky College Campus
- Taco Bell Is Testing Super-Spicy Ghost Pepper and Habanero Sauces
- Unsuccessful Pizza Restaurant Busted for Trafficking Drugs
This week, our boy Marc dropped some heavy news during a 3 am drunken munchie run to Del Taco. Apparently, you can add “secret sauce” and fries to any item on the Del Taco menu by simply asking the cashier to “Go Bold” on your order.
Meaning, we’ve been depriving our chicken soft tacos of fry-stuffed brilliance this entire time. Meaning, our lives have been a secret sauce-less lie void of meaning until now.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts