Del Taco Hack: Code Word Adds Secret Sauce and Fries
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
This week, our boy Marc dropped some heavy news during a 3 am drunken munchie run to Del Taco. Apparently, you can add “secret sauce” and fries to any item on the Del Taco menu by simply asking the cashier to “Go Bold” on your order.
Meaning, we’ve been depriving our chicken soft tacos of fry-stuffed brilliance this entire time. Meaning, our lives have been a secret sauce-less lie void of meaning until now.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts