- Labor Day
Del Taco Hack: Code Word Adds Secret Sauce and Fries
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Waitress Takes Care of Cancer Patient’s Bill at a New Jersey Pizza Shop
- The Newly Reopened Dirt Candy Will Now Serve a Vegetable Lovers Brunch
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants Part 4: Yank Sing
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants, Part 3: Peter Chang’s China Café
- 13 Ways to Get Vegan Meals Delivered to Your Doorstep
This week, our boy Marc dropped some heavy news during a 3 am drunken munchie run to Del Taco. Apparently, you can add “secret sauce” and fries to any item on the Del Taco menu by simply asking the cashier to “Go Bold” on your order.
Meaning, we’ve been depriving our chicken soft tacos of fry-stuffed brilliance this entire time. Meaning, our lives have been a secret sauce-less lie void of meaning until now.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts