Decadent Ways to Spice Up Hot Chocolate
Recipe of the day
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
‘Tis the season for delicious hot chocolate! While some people believe matcha hot chocolate to be the perfect fixer-upper (if you can get your hands on some matcha powder), we believe hot chocolate is one of the most versatile drinks of the season. Take a classic hot chocolate with the perfect ratio of cocoa to milk, and add a dash of any of your favorite sweet spices for an extra kick. Our favorite? Ground cinnamon and a touch of nutmeg, on whipped cream, of course.
However, some glammed-up hot chocolate recipes are a bit more creative. From simple and homemade to over-the-top shakes, we’ve rounded up some of our very favorite ways to enjoy everyone’s favorite winter sip (or bite)! Some are perfect for lazy nights in, others are great as desserts for a party. Click through to find your go-to hot chocolate recipe, or share yours in the comments below.
— brooklynsupper, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts