Danny Bowien's Henan Chicken Stew and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Jacques Pépin's Salmon Fillets; Andrew Carmellini's Red Chicken; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Ina Garten's Chicken Potpie; Ruby Red Grapefruit Tarts; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Summer Squash, Potato & Tomato Gratin, Chinese Chicken Salad, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Nantucket Bay Scallops and Figs; White Castle's Turkey Stuffing; and More
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Take ordinary roasted parsnips, purée them, and serve them with a couscous tabbouleh.
Ordinary lentils get jazzed up with butternut squash and kale.
For your Super Bowl party, go New Orleans style with this chorizo boudin balls recipe.
Genius! "49er" peppers are just red and gold peppers, served with mini pita pockets of chicken.
More Super Bowl party staples: Meatball sliders.
If you're nervous about frying green tomatoes, try pickling them and chayote squash together.
Trying to incorporate some festive flavors in your chicken wings? This cranberry-chile wing recipe should do it.
Portland Press Herald
Easy finger food is a blessing at parties, so this guide to nuts is a definite must-read.
Forget Papa John's; make your own homemade Sicilian pizza this Sunday.
Wall Street Journal
Danny Bowien shares a recipe for Henan chicken stew, spiked with beer and infused with whole spices.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts