Daniel Boulud's Whisky Hitting Restaurants, Retail Stores
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Back in January Daniel Boulud decided to get into the whiskey business by collaborating with Dalmore distillers and launching The Dalmore Selected by Daniel Boulud.
Now, the whisky is finally hitting Boulud restaurants April 23, with a celebratory whisky and dinner pairing at all Daniel restaurants available for one day only.
According to the press release, "Each menu will each include a specialty cocktail created with Dalmore Scotch, a range of seasonal savor courses inspired by Scotland, followed by each restaurant’s signature whisky-infused dessert, paired with a glass of Boulud’s bespoke Dalmore expression."
Afterward, the whisky will be available at every Boulud restaurant, and the label is slated to hit retail stores this fall. At Daniel, the pairing will be $260 a plate; Café Boulud's is $115; DB Bistro Moderne is $90; Boulud Sud and Bar Boulud at $85; and DBGB at $75. The whisky itself, tasting notes say, is made of aged stocks from muscatel, madeira, and port wine casks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts