- Chez Panisse opens (1971)
Dan Barber Forgets About Utensils and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Instagram in Song: Yep, you Instagramming that lemon tart is now part of the lyrics to "Look at this Instagram," set to that Nickelback tune that you know and hate. [Jezebel]
Dan Barber Against Cutlery: Dan Barber talks about a failed attempt to lose utensils in the dining room, but argues for spontaneity and interaction, sans forks and knives. [Food and Wine]
Marc Forgione's New Gig: The Iron Chef has joined EMM group to head up Abe & Arthur's, where he wants to do classic New York in fine dining (think dirty water dogs). [NY Times]
Ferran Adrià's Cooking App: In case you missed it, you can get Adrià en Casa for some cooking fanatic's holiday present. [Fine Dining Lovers]
Gerard Butler's Food Faux Pas: The actor admits that his most embarrassing moment involved him asking Iceland's minister of agriculture for a ham and cheese sandwich. [Newsweek]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts