- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
The Daily Meal’s Guide to Thanksgiving Treats
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 9 Delicious Cheeseburger Recipes for Your Last Summer Cookout
- 3 Tips for Grilling Burgers This Labor Day Weekend
- An Over-the-Top Burger Bar for Your Labor Day Party
- Let Your Slow Cooker Do the Work While You Enjoy Your Guests:10 Hands-Off Recipes
- Beyond S'mores: 10 Toasted Marshmallow Recipes for Your Last Summer Cookout
If you’re not hosting the biggest eating holiday of the year this time around, you’re going to want to bring a gift. And whether that gift is a nice bottle of wine or a homemade pie, it’s the thought that counts.
We have to admit, though, we’re suckers for sweets, especially when they're gifts. With all of the wonderful flavors that fall brings — pumpkin, maple, pecan, etc. — these bites, from chocolates to macarons and even marshmallows, will make for a grand finale at your Thanksgiving dinner.
So flip through our favorite treat picks and see which tickle your sweet tooth, and then pick some up for a perfect host or hostess gift this year.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts