The Daily Meal’s Guide to Thanksgiving Treats
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
If you’re not hosting the biggest eating holiday of the year this time around, you’re going to want to bring a gift. And whether that gift is a nice bottle of wine or a homemade pie, it’s the thought that counts.
We have to admit, though, we’re suckers for sweets, especially when they're gifts. With all of the wonderful flavors that fall brings — pumpkin, maple, pecan, etc. — these bites, from chocolates to macarons and even marshmallows, will make for a grand finale at your Thanksgiving dinner.
So flip through our favorite treat picks and see which tickle your sweet tooth, and then pick some up for a perfect host or hostess gift this year.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts