- Todd English born (1960)
The Daily Meal Releases a New E-Book
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
The Daily Meal has released its third e-cookbook 40 Fab Organic Recipes, and it’s all about cooking with organic ingredients for delicious end results. This time we’ve partnered up with Tate & Lyle, the purveyors of a natural and organic sugar that’s also Fair Trade Certified.
Within the book you’ll find a compilation of 40 unique recipes, which include appetizers, entrées, desserts, and drinks — and they are all organic. Some of The Daily Meal’s favorites are the Organic Onion and Ale Soup recipe (a twist on the classic French onion soup but a little healthier), the Organic Apple Cider Braised Pork Loin recipe, which is a great dish for chilly fall weather, and the Organic Orange Olive Oil Cake recipe. For drinks we love the Organic Strawberry Cherry Cucumber Smoothie, a refreshing and healthy snack.
An added bonus is the back section of the cookbook, which includes a catalog of environmentally sustainable products to use in your everyday life, such as adorable DIY wedding favor bags, a compost bin, and decorative candles.
The Daily Meal already lives on your browser, Twitter feed, Pinterest board, and Facebook page, so now it’s time to welcome us into your iPad, tablet, and Kindle, too.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts