- First electric stove patented (1896)
Like The Daily Meal on Facebook!
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- The USDA Considers Implementing Healthy Meals for Children in Daycares to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Fatty and Sugary Foods Could Diminish Important Brain Functions
- Confessions of a Picky Eater: Punta Cana Pescado
- Pizza Guy Administers CPR to Customer: ‘I Left a Pizza Boy, and Came Back a Pizza Man’
- Wish-Bone Is Recalling Thousands of Ranch Salad Dressings
Conversation. It's important. And The Daily Meal's editors want to be engaged with you. Sure, you can always comment on articles (or even write your own — have you created a profile on The Daily Meal and started writing yet?), but Facebook helps to bring the conversation to the forefront. Our social media manager loves (seriously, it's actually a little intense) reading and chatting with people on Facebook. So, join the conversation!
Here are four reasons why The Daily Meal's Facebook page is awesome (if we do say so ourselves):
1. Relationships: Facebook allows us to connect with our community in ways that can't be done on the thedailymeal.com. You get to learn more about us and we get to learn more about you so we can bring you even more content that you care about! It's a win-win, really.
2. Easy Sharing: Liking us on Facebook will put you in the best position possible to share the content, recipes, stories, and food news that you care about... and in return help you solidify your position as an on-the-pulse influencer among your friends!
3. Forum: Once you join our Facebook community you'll immediately be part of a coalition of food and drink lovers. You can share ideas, recipes, content, or thoughts and get feedback from others who share your passion for all things food and drink.
4. Contests: Occasionally we will have exclusive giveaways and sweepstakes that are only available to our Facebook friends. Don't risk missing out on them!
Let's be honest, you're probably already spending a good amount of time on Facebook. Why not add quality content, tailored for a food lover like yourself into the mix?
Arthur Bovino is The Daily Meal's executive editor. Follow Arthur on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts