Cucumber Carpaccio Recipe
Daily Value: 10%
|Folic Acid (B9)||127µg||32%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- 2-3 Rosso Bruno or heirloom tomatoes, diced
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- 3-6 Japanese cucumbers, peeled and sliced into disks
- 2 heads extra-yellow frisée, trimmed
- 1 bunch tarragon, stemmed
- 1 bunch parsley, stemmed
- Juice of 2-3 Meyer lemons
Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss with the olive oil in a small bowl. Arrange the cucumbers on a plate starting with the top of the plate and working around the plate in a circular motion. Make sure to completely cover the bottom of the plate.
Season the cucumber with salt, fresh cracked pepper, and olive oil. In a small bowl combine the frisée, tarragon, parsley, and Meyer lemon juice. Season the salad with salt, freshly cracked pepper, and olive oil.
Assemble the seasoned tomatoes in the center of the plated cucumbers and gently place the frisée on top of the tomatoes.
Recipe DetailsServings: 3
Special Designations: Vegan, Vegetarian
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).