Creative and Creepy Halloween Foods
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
It’s too bad most of us are probably too old to trick-or-treat anymore. There’s nothing we looked forward to more each year than finding ourselves drunk off sugar surrounded by crinkled candy wrappers tossed on the floor. But just because we may look funny walking around the neighborhood in our Batman costumes doesn’t mean we can’t partake in the spooky festivities. [slideshow:
That's why we found some of the most creative, spine-chilling, mummy — er, yummy — Halloweeniest food on the Web. Some are healthy, some are indulgent, and some are just too disgusting to stomach. But they’re all perfect for the festivities come Oct. 31.
— Jaclyn Bertner, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts