Creamy Buffalo Wings Recipe
Daily Value: 28%
|Folic Acid (B9)||20µg||5%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||13g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||7g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
These buffalo wings are tossed in a hot and tangy glaze made with horseradish and Worcestershire sauce, it’s a safe bet that you won’t be able to eat just one. — Will Budiaman
- 8 teaspoons Buffalo-style hot sauce, preferably Tabasco brand
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Vegetable or canola oil, for frying
- 24 chicken wings, split, trimmed of excess fat and skin, wing tips removed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (preferably Wondra) or rice flour
Combine the hot sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth.
Preheat the vegetable oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees.*
Toss the wings in a bowl with the flour. Fry the wings for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove from the fryer, drain, and transfer to a bowl. Toss the wings with desired amount of sauce.
Recipe DetailsServings: 6
Notes and Substitutions:
*Note: If you don’t have a deep fryer, as an alternative, fill a deep pot about 1/3 full with oil and place over medium heat until a frying thermometer reads 350 degrees.