- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
1 pound cranberries
2 cups sugar
2 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
2 tablespoons minced ginger
1/2 cup orange juice or water
1 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake Recipe
- Braised Lamb Shanks with Lemon-Caraway Gremolata Recipe
- Herb-Rubbed Roast Pork Loin with Apples and Calvados-Cider Sauce Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Port Reduction Recipe
- Hazelnut Tart with Espresso Cream Recipe
- Maple-Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Brown Butter and Crispy Shallots Recipe
- Sage and Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
- Basic Turkey Brine Recipe
A spiced-up version of traditional cranberry sauce that works well with a simple, roasted turkey.
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low. Cook the mixture uncovered, stirring occasionally, until most of the cranberries pop open and the mixture thickens slightly, about 15 minutes. Cool.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. The sauce can be made up to a week in advance.