Cooking Blogs: Strawberry-Banana-Cream Baked Oatmeal Squares and More
In today's Link Love, how to pickle veggies quickly, plus mussels in white wine
Every day, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Pickling doesn't have to take a long time: Elephantine demonstrates how to quickly pickle red onions for a spicy kick. [Elephantine]
• For a French classic, throw some shallots and butter together with white wine for a quick sauce to go with mussels. [Simply Recipes]
• Still have a box of Thin Mints laying around? You won't regret it — a Thin Mint milkshake is a new take on the tried-and-true. [Amateur Gourmet]
• Oatmeal + bananas + strawberries + cream = a slice of heaven, perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. [How Sweet It Is]
• For something on the lighter side, mix up an apple walnut salad with a new twist: jalapeños. [FatFree Vegan]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).